YouTube video thumbnail is a cover on a video that describes how the video content is. With an attractive thumbnail, of course, it can attract users' attention, so they are curious to watch the videos you have.
Basically, you have to open a YouTube channel via PC/Laptop to change the video thumbnail. Of course, it is miserable for those who only use Android to upload videos because you can't change the thumbnail as you wish.
But wait, because there is actually a way that you can also do to change the video thumbnail on your YouTube channel via Android. Of course, this method is beneficial, especially for those who want to become YouTubers with an Android phone. Curious to know how? Let's look at the following reviews.
How to Change YouTube Video Thumbnails Using Android
- The first step, please download the YouTube Studio application on the Google Play Store.
- After the download process is complete, just open the application.
- Then, on the video menu, please select the video you want to change the thumbnail for.
- Then click the Pencil Icon, then tap the Edit Thumbnail icon.
- Select the thumbnail options provided, or you can choose a custom thumbnail or other recommended views.
- After that, click the Select icon and then Save.
- Done, then the video thumbnail on your YouTube channel has changed successfully.
How? It's so easy to change YouTube video thumbnails via Android phones. You no longer need to bother opening a laptop or PC just to change your YouTube video thumbnail.
Well, that was the tutorial on how to change the video thumbnail on YouTube via the most practical and uncomplicated Android phone. Hopefully, it's useful, and don't forget to leave a comment below. Thank you.